Friday, August 12, 2011

Tyga - Swag Pretty Boy (Well Done Mixtape) w / Lyrics

Tyga - Swag Pretty Boy (Well Done Mixtape) w / Lyrics Video Clips.





this right here is to kill a struggle to get back into it clap ears more years I get up and go away b-tch'm bigger, smaller, which clowin 'names and your just a funny guy, a little b-tch in Duval animal being, man, dog licks the blood on my legs filled my cup, silly straw 7-11 slirp fired me lick my beaver lick like a frog then lied not beau Im all in one so cool as hell yall n-GGA, always talking about 'a b-tches in my not so young in age, you are old, these children face tenderly yoChild say they want to make love every day, but just struck me, is not the same Mary Kay Ash-ley, full house haha ​​Oh shit its a pool party heres the address using Google mami smell of herbs , measured its goo gaary of my b-tches like sisters are now working for me Spazz man gettin 'my money in a hurry in the totally rad show them my tattoos flippin the bird, turnin' my back is not love is my heart again barry the language in the womb I did not even write is sh-t on the b-tch look good in the attic FlexinLevel of nude Eat Your Heart Out b-tch In Jeffrey Damme Darrien my luck lefty hand luggage right im crazy im just saying Nickles, dimes, quarters, I smoke grams just roll time The patron, as we leave here and the plan I had ten models that I have friends, but I never spent on them just circle the circle of success in the f-ck stress is to have sex and I think that the best shit, aww

Keywords: Tyga

simplicity large full motion tv wall mount wireless ir headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment