Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nerdfighter until the end of Bill Martin (Dr. Noise)

Nerdfighter until the end of Bill Martin (Dr. Noise) Video Clips. Duration : 4.55 Mins.


Website of Dr. noise: follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com www.drnoise.org and myspace: www.myspace.com Merry Christmas John & Hank Green! This is a gift from me to you. I've gone through hell, the online video (almost literally) to get there and now it's finally over. Video I was in error, error in data processing, lost luggage, 2 big snow storms has suffered, but nothing can stop a nerdfighter! Here are the lyrics the song: Now you must know that the answer is 2.0, the Brotherhood with John and Hank GreenThis is free text Kommunkation you see ... We went together, when Hank was a punk got his appearance is seen eating leaves John TP I hope I saved a little 'for me. Always on guard to stop world suck I'll never forget I'm an awesome nerdfighter until the end! Do not forget to put a happy dance in my pants Abundance of Katherines, I am a nerdfighter until the end! Remember that time that John had his chin on the wax or days, as Hank did as he was in the Goth? break the rules does not payEnd. The Yeti always hidden from the camera nerdfighter fear would be the word of the year that will never be forgotten I'm an awesome Let nerdfighter until it is easy to drown our sorrows in a mixed meal always on guard to stop sucking the world come to an end! Do not forget to put a happy dance in my pants Abundance of Katherines, I am a nerdfighter until the end! Cat licking Dancing Topless Albino squirrels are A - OK! John's new glasses look nerdy, here to stay! Project Awesome, super...

Keywords: Nerdfighter, John, Hank, Green, Vlogbrothers, Brotherhood, 2.0

melnor traveling sprinkler bike pedals toe clips concealed carry messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment