Saturday, June 11, 2011

ELVIS PRESLEY Promised Land

ELVIS PRESLEY Promised Land Tube. Duration : 3.05 Mins.


I left my home in Norfolk Virginia California on my mind that in between Greyhound and rode into Raleigh and Caroline We had motor trouble of turning into a fight in mid Alabama "The dog collapsed and left us all stranded in downtown Birmingham Now I took a business Ridin 'on the Mississippi clean and I was on that midnight flyer out of Birmingham Smoking into New Orleans someone help me out of Louisiana only help in HoustonCity there are people who are a bit 'worried about me and not let the poor boy down Sure as you're born brought me a silk dress in hand luggage, I woke up and started working on Albuquerque on a jet to land promise on a T-bone steak a la carte flying over Golden State Ah when the pilot told us in 13 minutes, took us to the gate Swing low chariot slightly reduced taxi to the terminal zone Cut your engines and cool your wings and leave meLos Angeles Phone me Norfolk Virginia Tidewater four or 1009 Tell the people back home called the Promised Land and the poor boy is on the line Working on a T-bone steak a la carte flying over Golden State Oh, if the pilot told us in 13 minutes he would return to the gate

Tags: ELVIS, THE, KING, LISA, MARIE, SEVENTIES, ROCK

portable barbecue grill fire sprinkler valves

No comments:

Post a Comment