Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My collection Louis Vuitton I

My collection Louis Vuitton I Tube. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


In this video I share my Vuttion Louis bags, shoes, scarves, handbags and luggage! Check the Speedy 30, Alma, Ursula, Zippy and some limited edition Stephen Sprouse collection. Brown Multicolor Monogram Vernis, I love them all! I had cut the video into two pieces by length ... ensure the continuation of this video for the rest: MY LOUIS VUITTON COLLECTION II here is the link for the second video: www.youtube.com www.KassandraBrooks.netwww.facebook.com / Kassandra www.Twitter.com rivers / streams Kassandra www.LouisVuitton.com www.LouisVuitton.com

Tags: Kassandra, Brooks, Louis, Vuttion, Collection, Purse, Review, Showcase, Speedy, 30, Suitcase, Vernis, Leather, Alma, Ursula, Multicolor, monogram

laurex laptop messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment