Monday, October 3, 2011

Border security in the forefront of Australia S08E01 - drug trafficking

Border security in the forefront of Australia S08E01 - drug trafficking On YouTube.





I'm from Canada and am a big fan of this mini-series such as: border security, Dog Squad, Customs and the United Kingdom, etc. locked up abroad. I'm just using some of the methods, these desperate mules, just shocked to smuggle drugs. If female, male, black is white .. It does not matter. Money makes people do the craziest things! If you know where I can find the previous seasons, please send me the link so I can upload. Thanks:)

Keywords: Drug, Smuggling, Mules, Smugglers, Airport, Heroin, Cocaine, luggage, Trafficking, Narcotics, Border, Security, Australia, Customs, Patrol

buy men s watches luxury Asics Gel Nimbus 9 Sale Cordless Lighted Makeup Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment