Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love Adventure Love Boyz-ICONIC temporary chp 3

Love Adventure Love Boyz-ICONIC temporary chp 3 Tube. Duration : 1.20 Mins.


The day came and it's time for me to go to Los Angeles! My parents take me to the airport. We exchange hugs and kisses, and before I know it's time to board the aircraft. Me goodbye. Me: I love you guys! Mom and Dad I love you too! Be safe! Me: I want! I board the plane and then slowly drift to sleep. I wake up to the flight attendant told me that we were in Los Angeles. I practically jump off the chair and run the floor. I see the sign with the name Williams Bri. I thought, hey, this is my name. Me: Hello!Driver: Hello you have won the competition for ABDC? Me: Yes! Driver: Well welcome to Los Angeles! I'll take you to your hotel to stay in. I: With Driver: I can be your baggage? Me: You're welcome! It takes my luggage and I got into the limousine. I can not believe I'm here. I look out the window until you see this very chic and expensive hotels. Driver: were here! Me: You kidding * I step out of the car and pack my suitcase I thank the driver. Then I took to the hotel.He was not paying attention and then BOOM! I'm on the floor! Me: Oh my god I'm so sorry! ?: It's okay. So, what is your name? Me: Oh, my name is Bri! What is yours? ?: I'm Vinny! Me: You're right on the guy famous? Vinny: Yes! Me: Cool, I'll get my room key Vinny: I can go with you? Me: Sure, why not! What room are you in? Vinny: 376 Me: * grab my room key in a * good thing I did in room 377! Vinny: Cool * breathe * Thank you, God, * not * under breath Let me goYour ...

Tags: iconic Boyz, Vinny, Castronovo, Love, Story, Love story, GRAND, Man, Hot

cam tripod legs water filter backpacking

No comments:

Post a Comment